For every active sports and fitness workout lovers, you want to have this highly effective Muscle & Joint Support Tape ready whenever joint support/protection and muscle pain relief are needed during your favorite sport games or workout routines. Easy to apply and play.
Support Muscles and Protect Joints: Sticky tape on your knee, ankle, or shoulder, the athletic support tape can work with your body and flex with muscles and joints to support the area during your sporting activities. It Improves athletic performance and protects the taped areas from various injuries.
Effective Pain Relief: Our kinesiology tape offers therapeutic support to muscle, joints, and soft tissue areas. Pain relief from muscles and joints, shin splint, elbow, wrist, ankle, Plantar Fasciitis, and shoulder. This tape can improve blood circulation and help injury areas to recover. It helps reduce tissue pressure and support muscles and joints. Studies show it helps you recover faster from pain.
Comfortable and Super adhesive: Kinesiology recovery tape made from Thicken cotton and spandex material, it is comfortable, latex-free, stretched, super adhesive, and water-resistant. Easy to use and protect the areas you need.
Shape for Your Need: I-Shape, Y-Shape, X-Shape, and Other Shape. you can cut the tape and get the shape you need for the right area.
- Material: 95% cotton 5%Spandex, Acrylic glue.
- Elasticity: 180% Stretchability
- Waterproof: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Applicable: for muscle pain, leg & arm joint pain, shin splints, back pain, plantar fasciitis and tennis elbow etc
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Youth and Adult
- Avoid use on hair-concentrated area.
- Don't stick directly on the inflamed or wounded area.
- Before using the tape, clean the skin and make the skin dry
- Recommend applying tape at least 30 minutes before exercise with no oil, lotion, or sweat on the skin.
- Gently remove the tape from your skin, use baby oil or soap water if necessary and remove slowly. Easy to peel off when it's wet.
- If necessary, a hair-blower can be used to strengthen the adhesion
- Follow the direction of the muscle, don't stretch too much, and leave enough space for the skin.
- 1 Roll Muscle & Joint Support Tape For Sports